- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine
- Mercy St. Vincent’s Medical Center – Level 1 Trauma Center
- Foot & Ankle trauma and reconstructive surgery
- Served as Chief Resident – Final year
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Flatfoot correction
- Trauma of the foot and ankle
- Sports injury medicine
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Qualified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Usman Sultan is a native from Kingwood, Texas. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Texas at San Antonio. He attended Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine to earn his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Sultan then completed a rigorous three-year foot and ankle residency at Mercy St. Vincent’s Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center in Toledo, Ohio, serving as Chief Resident in his final year. Dr. Sultan is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine, is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Sultan is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and Board Qualified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Sultan has specialized training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, flatfoot correction, trauma of the foot and ankle, diabetic limb salvage, and arthroscopic surgery of the ankle. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, cooking, and is passionate about health and fitness.
Dr. Sultan takes pride in exhausting non-surgical options before proceeding to surgical intervention and will devise a treatment plan based on the needs of his patients and their lifestyles. Dr. Sultan is welcoming new patients and accepts most insurance plans. He is looking forward to helping the Kingwood Community get back on their feet!